Monday, May 3, 2010

Photo Restoration and Photoshop - My Educational Sources

Just wanted to post a quick sharing of my favorite resources for learning and figuring out copy & restoration and photoshop challenges. My learning has been mostly reading and online, and these are the two best resources I have found!

Online: www.retouchpro.com - a group with a wide range of abilities and interests, with some of the sharpest minds around! All skill levels are always welcome. From restoration work to commercial beauty retouching and art from photos ...

Books: Anything by Katrin Easmann ... www.photoshopdiva.com and www.katrineismann.com she is the Photoshop Diva!

These are my main sources for learning. Anytime I have a question or want to stretch what I think I know, this is where I go! No matter what your skill level something from these two resources will be sure to bend your brain (mine is twisted - enjoy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment